Fly Tying
PJ2

Star Spangle Banner

Thank Steeldrifter. I'm glad to be back. I have received some flies once the are sorted i will post who's are received and update the first page. I will be posting my address right here.

Address:

Joseph Cammarato

15 Maple Rd.

Wading River, N.Y.

I apologize to the group for leaving you wondering, Had my puter held hostage. "nuff said. I am fine now, and i thank you all for your patience. This was a real scare for me, and my household, if you want details You can PM me.

PJ2

Ok, we are waiting on six guys . as soon as they come in I'll post. The holiday mail must be slow.

I brought my stuff with me on vacation to finish up the last few and get them in the mail, but forgot an ingredient will finish in the next day or two and get them out priority

so whats up with this swap ??? need to know if my fly's got there....

Steve-stabgnid

so whats up with this swap ??? need to know if my fly's got there....

Steve-stabgnid

X2

STEVE YOURS CAME ON SATURDAY, MIKE YOURS ARE ALSO RECIEVED.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, sorry for the delay, slammed with work and only get one day a week when I can actually get to the post office right now.

Hey guys i recieved 9 sets so far . Has anyone heard from josephcslyva, Kramerj,and Foambug? Someone sent a set of R.W.and B foam fish with no tags... Is that Foambug?

Im gonna waiit till monday and then start to ship these out I havent gotten any answers from the pms i sent.

josephcslyva ... I've PM'd him and E-mailed him. I hope he's okay, because he has not returned any of my attempts to contact him. Someone (I don't remember who) said they called him and got hung up on.

Hey guys i recieved 9 sets so far . Has anyone heard from josephcslyva, Kramerj,and Foambug? Someone sent a set of R.W.and B foam fish with no tags... Is that Foambug?

Im gonna waiit till monday and then start to ship these out I havent gotten any answers from the pms i sent.

That was me I believe...I sent you a PM sating I forgot to toe tag them...forked tail right?

That was me I believe...I sent you a PM sating I forgot to toe tag them...forked tail right?

ok mike ty.