Fly Tying
McFlyLures

Fly Tying Articles - Shad Minnow

Hey, I am doing something new. I plan on taking all my video's and turning them into article form. Sometimes I don't always want to watch a video on tying a fly, however reading a quick recipe article is quick, and you don't always have to listen to the person. Knowing my voice, I think this will be a big hit. HAHA Let me know what you think about this article thing.

http://www.mcflyangler.com/sexy-shad-clouser

I love this pattern!It's a bass slaying machine!

Very nice. I like a good sequential step by step in article form over videos. Great idea.

Ok I'm glad you like it. I will try working on making more of these, so keep checking back on the site for more.

I love this pattern!It's a bass slaying machine!

Yeah I like it a lot also. I always have good luck fishing it. Thanks!

I like it, in that it reminds me of the illustrations in my Orvis fly pattern index book I learned how to tie from. I just kind of scanned through and that was my take on your illustrations, course they are in color. My book illustrations were not, though the pattern index is. But I like videos as well and I think you do a good job in most of them too.

I like it, in that it reminds me of the illustrations in my Orvis fly pattern index book I learned how to tie from. I just kind of scanned through and that was my take on your illustrations, course they are in color. My book illustrations were not, though the pattern index is. But I like videos as well and I think you do a good job in most of them too.

Thanks! Yeah I will continue with the videos, I'm just gonna make these as well. Basically all the illustration ones will be from the actual videos. It just gives options. Some people might not want to watch a video. Also, it allows for more text in my website, which helps Google search engine results.