Fly Tying
eide

July Flies from the vise

Ok, so my 4 and 7 year old boys like for me to make them bugs to play with. I tie them on safety pins with the point cut off. Here is my 4 year olds latest creation. I let them pick all the materials and colors. I give you the 3 eyed dragon ladybug. He stressed the 3 eyes.

Got some new materials to experiment with and created an aid to help me
with composite loops.

13901321_1272731442738161_17610144340163

13873068_1272731429404829_59915868381336

Kimo

Ever seen pictures from the large particle colliders around the world? The pictures that show all the sub-atomic particles tracks as the proton or electron is blasted to oblivion?

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your flies, Kimo. You should be able to catch the smartest fish in the school with those !!!

Ever seen pictures from the large particle colliders around the world? The pictures that show all the sub-atomic particles tracks as the proton or electron is blasted to oblivion?

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your flies, Kimo. You should be able to catch the smartest fish in the school with those !!!

Mahalo Mike!

Kimo