Fly Tying
Saltybum

FlyFishing in Salt Waters Magazine

Used to subscribe to just about all the fly fishing/tying magazines & then added some more when Florida fishing became the habit. One by one either they went out of business, stopped having anything "new" & downsized content or just weren't doing any fly fishing. Book cases full of them collecting dust, but they are great research material sources. It's mostly online reading now & free even if the same info is not all available.

I'm just amazed that no one can sell enough ads to justify a cable show for flats fly fishing. I've run across a few on utube and vimeo but very few.

I still miss Jose W.

I used to subscribe to FF in Saltwaters and Florida Sportsman. The former was "too big for me". The latter did relate to my fishing better, but I lost interest over time and then completely when they went all corporate.

Magazines feel to me like multipage advertisements with fish pictures. If they are free, even worse. I think I get better info from a good forum than from any mags.