Fly Tying

Reminds me of Dwarf goes fishing lol

Gross, wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a son in law who acts and looks much like that lol !!

Awesome! But I keep calling the phone number to order these and the phone never rings or anything . . . they must be really busy.

"I bought the DVD's for my Dad. Now, he says he doesn't have a daughter."

LOL Classic!

I also like the increase of DVD's each time the price page comes up!

I am not a fan of "Hank Patterson" ... but there are a couple of the videos I like. The one where he's trying to explain and teach fly fishing to three bait anglers ... and this one.

Thanks, flytire, for posting the link.

While I am not a big Orvis fan, they actually have done a lot for the sport and have a lot of decent products if you wade through the over priced stuff.

Very true!I'm a huge fan of their reels,but can't stand the fact that they want 150 dollars for some khaki pants!Mine were 10 at Walmart!

While I am not a big Orvis fan, they actually have done a lot for the sport and have a lot of decent products if you wade through the over priced stuff.

Very true!I'm a huge fan of their reels,but can't stand the fact that they want 150 dollars for some khaki pants!Mine were 10 at Walmart!

Lines as well. Wonderlines are great .

I don't have much from Orvis, I did order in some Turkey Biots and Poly yarn recently and the supplier through Amazon was Orvis. it came nicely packaged and with plenty of advertising. They probably spent more in that advertising than my merchandise was worth. And I ran into a package of Orvis dubbing in my tying case that I must have picked up from Maine Guide Fly shop in Maine when they were an Orvis affiliate. I have two of their Clearwater lines that must be ten years old now and still going.

My son and I had SA sink tip line totally shred on us and within a season. this was their Mastery series line, I want to say Mastery II with 3M coating. Best casting sink tip we have ever used too. I hope they moved past that in later iterations !

So ... if some of the Orvis stuff is good ... maybe I should go ahead and order this DVD set !!! Might turn out to be one of the good things !!

So ... if some of the Orvis stuff is good ... maybe I should go ahead and order this DVD set !!! Might turn out to be one of the good things !!

Disc 2 sounds pretty interesting.