Fly Tying
troutguy

THUNDERCREEK STREAMERS

Does anyone know Elusive.Fishing? I have sent him several messages and received no response. I guess he dropped out.

Guys super sorry about the trouble. I have my flies all tied, but have been in the process of finding a house, and have not had any time. Ill get them in the Mail on Monday, overnighted to Trout

Everyone,

I guess I am the last one holding up this swap. I apologize as last week was a booger at work and I was never able to make it to the Post Office before it closed. I finally got them in the mail today!!! I was told they should reach South Carolina by Wednesday. Once again I am sorry for delaying the swap. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

There are two sets still out. Both tyers do not miss swaps. The assure flies are coming.

I am going to Florida tomorrow for work and will be home Friday. Hopefully flies will arrive in mean time and I will mail out next Saturday. Thanks for everyone's patience. Some swappers had difficulties this swap.

Hey crap happens! They will get out when they get out...As long the folks have contacted you they will get there. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week...