Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
McFlyLures

Anvil Atlas Full Rotary Fly Tying Vise Review

he picked up all his toys from the sandbox and said he wouldnt be back but yet here he is plugging his website with yet again another review of the same vise

When you think about it, this review makes more sense than the others, since he has already used it.

Nothing more stupid than the "unboxing" reviews of anything: It looks like it was packaged properly.... The tool looks like the picture on the web... This metal looks pretty hard...! And so on.

Why would plug your website on a forum that you don't even participate with? Some people call this trolling... More like spamming.

Yeah it's a bit strange .....On a personal note ..I think feedback is what makes us better tiers and fly fishos.

How else do we learn if not by our mistakes....unless of course.... we are one of those types that make NONE ...yeah right lol

"The man who has never made a mistake ...never made bugger all"

I think it is sad when a person feels like a target , a victim etc

It's a state of mind for many lol

End of ramble..

Retro

Gee guys, You make me feel like i walked into a quagmire... I knew nothing about what you guys are saying about him doing things in the past. I still don't KNOW so i will not comment. I actually hate this vice because i have been lucky enough to be spoiled by much more expensive models. I tried to impart my dis-like as nicely as possible. I judged this on the page shown alone. I don't think i know this guy in any way...If we met in other threads i DO NOT remember.

He seems to have tried to give the best review possible. It was good enough to partly sway my predisposition against the vice. That says a lot to me. Maybe give the guy some credit on skills that are hard to master there???