Fly Tying
Saltybum

Broken tip repair

Too many people in this world, Bimini. More people than there are opinions.

As Trampus said ... chance given, a few times. I've only blocked 4 people, so far. Nothing those people say would be so Earth shattering that I would miss it.

There are MANY more good people on this site ... and their comments are what I come here for.

Gee, I thought I made it clear that T&T's CEO was going to make it right.

Do want the details COLD?

Ok, if it'll make you go away. He gave a me a total refund and apologized for the way his staff handled their screw up.

As silver stated most CEO's and business owners know the value of customer service. That's why they are still in business!

Most posters here also understand that.

END OF STORY.

Was it Neville Orsmond who gave you the refund? Neville Orsmond bought T&T from Mark Richens in 2015. Mark Richens had revived T & T in 2011 after it went bankrupt in 2010. T&T had been sold to overseas investors in 2005. Then the financial crisis of 2008 happened and doomed T & T which lead to its bankrupcy.

I'm curious as to whether Ormond is actually running the company or whether he has hired a CEO.

http://newenglandonthefly.com/2015/03/16/a-visit-to-thomas-thomas-the-comeback-of-a-trusted-american-brand/

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/flyfishing/news/3432-thomas-thomas-rodmakers-has-a-new-owner.html

Yes Silver, Neville is the one who personally called me back on the issue and authorized the refund.

Hats off to him and I hope he's successful with T&T. As stated before the turnaround time on the new tip was very quick too.

Makes me believe he's on top of things but as he told me he needs to be made aware of any issues so he can correct them.

If it were my company and reputation I would have apologized for the mix up and would have sent a hat AND returned the money you paid for the new tip.

Seems like the CEO and I think alike when it comes to customer service. Glad to see you are satisfied Salty.