Fly Tying
Mike West

Stacked Deer Hair Bass Swap..

I'll be done by the end of the weekend so I'll need an address too. On a side note- I picked up cohens fugly packer for this swap because what's wrong with more gadgets and inwas tired of stabbing myself on the book using my brassie. This this makes all the difference in the world!

OK I think I PM'd everyone who asked for the addy.

Looks like eastern fly is going drop out due to a personal tragedy I'm going try and pick up the slack for him.

On a side note- I picked up Cohen's Fugly packer for this swap because what's wrong with more gadgets and was tired of stabbing myself on the book using my brassie. This this makes all the difference in the world!

I broke down & bought one also. Haven't given it a real work out yet though. I need to get busy this weekend.

;)

Pat is going to be proud of you for starting this swap. I too picked up one while on vaca. last week. That and a bunch of other tying supplies that I really wanted ... didn't need.

Michael

Mine are going out in the mail today. I'm just up the road from you in Liberty Hill, so I don't think it will take them very long at all

OK I think I PM'd everyone who asked for the addy.

Looks like eastern fly is going drop out due to a personal tragedy I'm going try and pick up the slack for him.

I'm working on mine. just give me a little time please. I wont be to much longer.

Kevin