Fly Tying
fishinorhuntin

Breast Cancer Awareness Swap

Pink it is ! I'm in for a dozen. Don't want anything back except a posted pic.

Flats...Yes that is what we will be doing in this swap. I really started it out to be a normal swap, but I was familiar with Casting for Recovery and decided I was going to donate my set. It has changed now to donate all of the flies to this great organization!

I had a long conversation with a representative of Casting for Recovery today and she said they will always take fly donations. She was very thankful when I said I was going to send a set of flies. She would be VERY VERY Thankful when she sees 12 sets of flies show up!

If it is ok with everyone who joins this swap, I am going to put your real name on the flies you tie up maybe on a list so everyone gets the credit they deserve for their donations.

I am also waiting for JS to contact me back about the fly boxes.

I'm in. My wife has been blessed with very good health however her mother has had her challenges. It would be wonderful if this disease as well as all the others were wiped from this earth. Our hopes and prayers go out to everyone who is facing these challenges. Our best wishes as well for your wife's fast recovery Rick.

Casting for Recovery can have my flies...no problem.

Steve

Count me in, prayers to everyone who has been affected by cancer of any kind, you're in my heart