Fly Tying
fishinorhuntin

Breast Cancer Awareness Swap

Mike West...The only problem I have with that is which one do I put in which box that I send them. Otherwise, there shouldn't be a problem since they are all going to the same place. I can put you in if you want.

carpflyguy...I sent her an email last night about if they have any preference of what flies they want, but haven't received a response yet. I believe they fish for whatever they can get in the state they are fishing. I believe that most of the places are trout streams though.

spulve...Gotcha

jjs89yj...Gotcha

SWAP IS FULL!! Never thought it would fill that quickly. Again when you get ready to send them my way ask for my address and I will PM it to you.

Once I receive the flies, I will take pictures of them and get them sent to Casting for Recovery!

Thanks a lot everyone!!! These are going to a great cause!

carpflyguy...Just received an email from her and she basically said to surprise her. They have no preference. If we can get them in to her by the middle of October, if not earlier, they will be using them in the retreat they have planned for Oct 28th to Oct 30th.

Yes, Rick you are correct! I am going to do the same thing.

If anyone wants to add 2 more flies, feel free, I will make sure they get put into the boxes.

carpflyguy...Just received an email from her and she basically said to surprise her. They have no preference. If we can get them in to her by the middle of October, if not earlier, they will be using them in the retreat they have planned for Oct 28th to Oct 30th.

Excellent, thanks. Will tie for trout then.

I've been with some Casting for Recovery members in the salt so I would think

fresh or salty flies would be okay.

Since this swap filled so quick and I still have some interest from others, I am going to open this back up for anyone else who would like to get into it. I will officially close it Friday evening 10PM Eastern time. If anyone else wants in feel free to send me a PM or post in this forum. All flies will be donated so it won't matter how many are in it, anyway!

Here is your chance to join in, if you still want to!