Fly Tying
fishinorhuntin

Breast Cancer Awareness Swap

It was like Christmas today when the mail came! I received some great looking flies from Spulve, BassBugn (thanks for the extras), and jjs89yj.

My wife asked me "what did you order now?" I just told her I spent a couple hundred on some fly tying stuff. After she hit the roof, she calmed down!

Mine will be going out in a few days...They will get there in plenty of time. fishinorhuntin I am making some of my Chinese Dragon for you. Hopefully you will not lose these...LOL

What is the green thing on the head? Is it like a marker because I notice that most of them have it.

Those people are going to very happy when they receive our flies!!!

add147,

Thanks for the chinese dragons! Hopefully next time I fish with them I can get the fish in the boat before it takes off into the brush and breaks off! LOL My son and I have fished in that pond several times since and I am still hoping to catch that fish who stole my fly!

I will be looking for everyones flies!! After seeing all of the flies I have received so far, all I can say is, THESE ARE SOME AWESOME FLIES!!!

Flats...yes they will be very happy. There is a little of everything in this bunch!

I am trying to keep up and take pictures as I receive them...I am not a professional photographer, but I think the pictures are decent.