Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Trampus

Mourning

Last Wednesday my world crashed down around me and I am hanging on as best I can. My beautiful wife whom I had been married to for 40 wonderful years, went to be with the Lord in her sleep. Today is first day that I could actually sit at my computer and think about something other than her and it is only to tell you I will be absent for a while as I come to grips with my loss.

Take care of yourselves and cherish every moment you have with your loved ones.

Dan

Your right, we need to be more thankful. I being young really haven't seen as much as you Guys, but I know its coming. I'm sorry for your loss

Well Dan you have the faith and knowledge to know and understand that indeed, she "went home to be with the Lord". But one day you will meet again. So you have a temporary physical separation here on earth but the next life . No not there, at that time you will be together eternally . Sorry man, for your physical loss, my prayers go out for you and your loved ones. .

Very sorry to hear of your loss

Take care and once again my condolences

Retro

Dan I am so sorry to hear that. 40 years is a long time, you guys must have had a wonderful amount of joy together all those years. Healing takes time as you know, some days will be worse than others. Even though you won't feel like it at times just keep getting out of bed and try to keep going. We're here for you anytime you need to distract your thoughts with something else for a bit.

Steve

Thanks to all you Guys from the bottom of my heart. It is very comforting to know that there are people who care...people I have never met, yet who I have a kinship with none the less. I will be going on my annual fishing trip to the Sierra's September 25th. just like I have done for the past 36 years. Cindy was always supportive of that and helped me prepare every year by baking deserts for the guys and helping me shop for all the food and supplies. I will have time to reflect and to heal on this trip and when I return, I will hopefully be stronger. Once again...Thank You!

Dan