Fly Tying
Bimini15

Dancing with gators.

Oh, sorry, Tide ... I thought you were in my State.

Yep ... people watch "Jungle Book" and think it's a documentary.

Parks are having an issue with visitor overcrowding anyway.

I would let them get as close to the bison as possible to make sure idiots are not in the repeat visitor group.

I would let them get as close to the bison as possible to make sure idiots are not in the repeat visitor group.

Cruel thing to say man! I was thinking it, but didn't say it! rolleyes.gif

I only meant that they would not be inclined to do it again.

No humans were harmed in the formulation of that though. OK... Just a little..

Cruel thing to say man! I was thinking it, but didn't say it! rolleyes.gif

I have seen it there myself///Darwinism needs it's place...

LOL No, plastic surgery is cruel. False advertising.

Guy falls for girl, girl falls for guy ... they get married ... have a baby. Baby is BUTT UGLY ... only then do they both admit that they're only good looking through the magic of the knife.

BUTT UGLY baby has to go through life looking like Quasimodo with his beautiful parents looking on in shame.

Now THAT'S cruel ... and a clear loop hole in Darwinian evolution only humans can lay claim to.

I am with Bimini ... but my version is even more ... blunt.

Do away with liability lawsuits and stupidity warning tags on everything. If someone does something incorrectly with a tool/appliance/wildlife or whatever (because they didn't read directions or were just stupid) ... and it deletes them from the gene pool, Survival of the fittest in action !!!

Do away with liability lawsuits and stupidity warning tags on everything. If someone does something incorrectly with a tool/appliance/wildlife or whatever (because they didn't read directions or were just stupid) ... and it deletes them from the gene pool, Survival of the fittest in action !!!

So you are more like me than you care to admit. The sad thing about a bus half full of lawyers going over a cliff is that the other half of the seats weren't filled.