Fly Tying
vices

Your mastered fly, swap..

Just wondering how many of you would be intrested in joining a swap where the fly you tye is as nice as you think you can get it.. Not necessarly perfect, just something you tye well consistantly..

You mean any fly, for any species(trout,bass,carp,etc), any size(28-5/0) , salt or freshwater?????Just something i think i tie as good as i can.

Oh my god , im never gonna be able to pick a fly wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

Of course, im in laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

How does march 31st sound to everyone? that will be when everything has to be in by.. I will leave the swap open to anyone who would like to join till the first friday of march (the 4th) 12 swappers including me ..

and what i meant about the "mastered fly" is one fly that you are truley happy with.. the one you had to work for.. :cheers:

Yes... sorry, should have mentioned that.. huh.gif The fly can be your own creation or an existing pattern.. Im going to tye the headbang.gif Mad caddis..

So far we have

Floydianslip tying a deer hair sculpin

Kodiakcomando tying a H.P. Needlefish

Paymaster tying a Royal Trude

atroutbum2 Undecided..

and me the swapmister tying the mad caddis.. cheers.gif