Fly Tying
flytire

preparing wax for fly tying - davie mcphail

Tha avatar may just be a distraction, a cover.

Once I made a joke about the avatar and deflation and Flytire did not get it...

Just saying... :)

I love his videos.  Prior to watching this video on wax preparation I thought he was born with a wax gland on his finger.  Now I know the truth.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:46 AM, Adam Saarinen said:

Now now McFlyLures, don't get jealous that Davie Mcphail is getting extra views because flytire posted his video here! Maybe you should look at PPAP pen pineapple apple pen for inspiraation? Almost 150 million views in one month!

Why would I be?  Bro Davey is one of the best tiers out there, he deserves more views than me.  I had a legitimate question.  Lol.   Love the low opinion you think of me bro, thanks!  

On 11/2/2016 at 5:21 PM, Jokey said:

Seriously McFly....learn to not take stuff so seriously. No one is getting negative on you. Why assume that what someone said was negative? You might just be a little too sensitive to be posting so much on messages boards.

J

I asked a simple question, and instantly someone said I was jealous.  That’s not being sensitive thats stating the obvious.  When I ask hey is this Davey?  And then out of no where someone says “don’t be jealous” it’s obvious what they mean.  I get a lot of flak on this site.  Most things I post people assume the worst.  Or bring up things un related.  Most people are great on here, but some just have a terrible and low opinion of me.  Or they want to pick fights or something.  I can’t figure out which.  Either way, correcting someone’s wrong statement isn’t thin skin, it’s correcting a wrong attitude or idea that is a lie or incorrect.  Simple as that 

1 hour ago, McFlyLures said:

instantly

🧐

1 hour ago, McFlyLures said:

On 11/2/2016 at 5:21 PM, Jokey said:

😎

I really enjoy Davie McPhail's videos but I wish they came with subtitles : ) 

1 hour ago, chugbug27 said:

🧐

😎

Yes instantly.  
within an hour.  My first statement was the same day.  

not sure though why I’m bringing up old things though.  lol.  Anyway, take care guys.  

06D8D946-9460-4F67-96D4-71374AF41087.png