Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
SilverCreek

Hitler defends the purity of fly tying

Liking this provocative parody, but I enjoy humor in every form. Hoping you don' t get too much harsh pushback. Tried to pm you, hope your FTF mailbox is not already blown up.

The movie this video is from is titled "Downfall." Good movie, which has nothing to do with fly fishing, or Glocks (another iteration with the same scene.)

Oh ... I am SOOO Glad they stopped him when they did.

A Hitler bait shop would've been a disaster. Worms and crickets fresh from the oven. Minnows and shiners still smelling of mustard gas. Maybe even some frogs that are skin and bone, looking at you with haunted eyes as you get ready to put a hook through it's jaws.

Or ... if he'd won ... nothing but dry flies allowed on any body of water ... and you must keep every fish you catch.

meh...not in the same league as our friendly fly fishing guide Hank Patterson.

I seriously doubt Hitler could even figure out how to tie a fly to a leader...That might be really funny to watch.

Good parody...LOL.

This is just one of many versions subtitling Downfall. Hilarious. Wish there were no typos. No way do i see it as provocative. Fun find!

eric

fresno, ca.

To each his own, but I don't see how this can be considered as militant or aimed at anyone.

Slippery slope sir.

There has been a 16 month "war" of words with politicians "firing" verbal shots. My words described the analogy.

Even with the "humor" you obviously recognized, Speaking only for me, I come here to escape the current news, not to see these clowns again, I am tired of all of them.

This merely served as heads up for like -minded folks that are also tired of it now.

I watched the video to see what there was about fly tying or fishing and did not see it.

Bimini, I respect your tying and fishing skill, there are photos here of that evidence. I respect your right to post whatever you want, I am free to ignore it. And, I would have but...

You stated it wasn't about politics...I guess it was not, despite featuring the two foremost politicians in the USA.

If I am splitting hairs I apologize to ALL in advance

#love.your.flies.and.bass.pictures Keep posting Peace out