Fly Tying
eastern fly

2017 Spring Articulated Streamers

The first page is up to date. Ihang10 where did you get your box?

Kevin

Michaels. That box is actually part of a entire storage kit, I think there's 8-10 of those boxes to a case, but you can buy individual boxes too.

I cut the foam with my wife's pinking shears. Don't tell her.

Guys what's the beast size box and bubble mailer to ship these things in? Altoid tin sure won't work. Going shopping this afternoon to find something

Guys what's the beast size box and bubble mailer to ship these things in? Altoid tin sure won't work. Going shopping this afternoon to find something

Flat rate mailer envelope.

I used a 4x6 picture storage box from the craft store. Probably have them in the scrapbook area of whatever store is nearest.

Thanks Kevin my first attempt at one of these it's kind of a cousin it variation, I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Ihang I'm not sure I'll let you know what they are when I get home.

I have a few sets in so far. I want to make sure everyone know for sure. You need 2 full sets of flies. 10 for dirty water and 10 for clean. You still have plenty of time. As far as hook size I think no smaller than a #6.

Kevin