Fly Tying
eastern fly

2017 Spring Articulated Streamers

Can't seem to attach the picture from my phone so I'll try again later. I had never done much articulated streamera beforw so I started slightly easier, and did a Circus Peanut in black for a dirty water fly. After a few dozen of those I had 10 I felt good about, and mived onto the Trophy Dungeon in white for clearer water. I probably scraped a dozen attemptes before I got my first good one, and then ended up doing about 3 dozen of them and pucked the best 10. Now I feel comfortable tying the big stuff and have a ton mote streamers for this year, so thanks to easternfly for hosting!

Can't seem to attach the picture from my phone so I'll try again later. I had never done much articulated streamera beforw so I started slightly easier, and did a Circus Peanut in black for a dirty water fly. After a few dozen of those I had 10 I felt good about, and mived onto the Trophy Dungeon in white for clearer water. I probably scraped a dozen attemptes before I got my first good one, and then ended up doing about 3 dozen of them and pucked the best 10. Now I feel comfortable tying the big stuff and have a ton mote streamers for this year, so thanks to easternfly for hosting!

Welcome I love articulated streamers. I fish them 90% easly.

Kevin

It's an actual wiggle tail. Size XXL if I remember correctly. You'll have to tell me how the rattle holds up on that fly. I've never attached one like that.

My wife a daughter seems to think I can get that material at the craft store. If I do I will pass it on. Someone made it before the fly industry go it.

Kevin