Fly Tying
carpflyguy

Junk Fly Swap

Hey, guys. New to posting but I've been lurking for a while. Would love to get in on the swap if you're OK with another person. I can do a wormish thing and maybe another pattern if I can come up with one.

Hey, guys. New to posting but I've been lurking for a while. Would love to get in on the swap if you're OK with another person. I can do a wormish thing and maybe another pattern if I can come up with one.

I bet we can use your contributions, we wanted 15 players to start

Ill be doing the Roger's White Wiggler Maggot. I have the material but have not tied any yet.

I have been called that but still looking foward to seeing your work... Carry On

Ill be doing the Roger's White Wiggler Maggot. I have the material but have not tied any yet.

I have been called that but still looking foward to seeing your work... Carry On

I hope you don't get called maggot often. It doesn't sound like a term of endearment.

I hope you don't get called maggot often. It doesn't sound like a term of endearment.

Laughing, and more laughing here. It took it as a compliment, but I was in a strange job, where the opposition hated me, but my allies loved it. Just meant someone's azz just got kicked, not OURS... why retirement, on a bad day, beats working, on the best of days...

dflanagan

The swap says full but if you want in you can have my spot .. If its OK with the swap master I really got a lot to do I just got a jig order to fill so it will keep me busy

Steve-stabgnid

dflanagan

The swap says full but if you want in you can have my spot .. If its OK with the swap master I really got a lot to do I just got a jig order to fill so it will keep me busy

Steve-stabgnid

Steve, let's hang in there until carpflyguy rules on this... Until Thursday it was the more, the Merry er.

Room for all, but happy to hear your business is going well... just do what you must.. we will be ok.. Thanks for your many posts and contributions..

Yup guys, I put up the full prematurely. I would love to add a couple more if there's interest, so I'll give it till Sunday night before we really close it down.

Dflanagan, you're in!

Steve- if you've got a lot going on, I can take you off the list, no problem at all. Just let me know. Otherwise, we'd love to have you.

Still playing around but thinking about something like this. Gonna bring a couple variations with me tomorrow to a creek I know holds bream and let them tell me what they like best.

post-59987-0-30619200-1480738200_thumb.jpg

Thanks, carpflyguy!

Steve, thanks for the offer but I wouldnt want to bump anyone. Glad it didn't come down to that.

I'll stay on I just wanted to let a new guy get in that's all ..

Steve-stabgnid

I'll stay on I just wanted to let a new guy get in that's all ..

Steve-stabgnid

Right in, stand up move. Glad to have you in as always