Fly Tying
eide

December Flies from the Vise

Guess who's thinking about that two weight glass blank that's waiting to be finished?

Hmmmmm ... Mila Kunis???

Guess who's thinking about that two weight glass blank that's waiting to be finished?

Hmmmmm ... Mila Kunis???

Nah. Kicked her to the curb. She was way too clingy and required way too much affection. I'm too old for that stuff.

Since the Spruce streamer thread had all the white hackle I had to do one in Furnace, on of my favorite hackles not used in enough patterns. Can see I haven't tied one in awhile and did not get a good job on the India hen hackle collar at all. Rest of it will fish.

DSC01664_zpsv77l9ux7.jpg

Alignment check looks okay...

DSC01665_zpsltgokmx9.jpg

Since the Spruce streamer thread had all the white hackle I had to do one in Furnace, on of my favorite hackles not used in enough patterns. Can see I haven't tied one in awhile and did not get a good job on the India hen hackle collar at all. Rest of it will fish.

Alignment check looks okay...

DSC01665_zpsltgokmx9.jpg

Like it a lot in a Butte Ugly sort of light. It just yells out fish-catcher in a brutish, effective vibe..

One Question, will the unenclosed hook eye shear off the tippet, especially if cast with a Duncan loop?

Like it.. Probably already landed a bass or something on it....

Nah...! I have been busy and not gone fishing since I took in Mila Kunis. You won't believe it. I found her on the curb! :D

Nah...! I have been busy and not gone fishing since I took in Mila Kunis. You won't believe it. I found her on the curb! :D

Wow, new meaning to junk swapping, hope Margot Robbie is contemplating a new 2 wgt soon....

FRN...Are you saying my Spruce Streamer belongs in you Butte Ugly Swap? Now I'm hurt. Think I'll start a poll to see who likes it.

FRN...Are you saying my Spruce Streamer belongs in you Butte Ugly Swap? Now I'm hurt. Think I'll start a poll to see who likes it.

Just sayin I like it... Butte, Butte Ugly Swap pretty far down the road... If you wish to pre-qualify it, well you just did..... Check updated rulles

ps. No power to modify only "mediate" Uh mean Moderate. Admins will Address Polls...

Nah...! I have been busy and not gone fishing since I took in Mila Kunis. You won't believe it. I found her on the curb! biggrin.png

Wow, new meaning to junk swapping, hope Margot Robbie is contemplating a new 2 wgt soon....

No. She, not surprisingly, is a bait chucker. She tried it once, but gave up after hitting herself in the back of the head with a fly. Somehow, she was convinced it was my fault, because I laughed. She broke the rod over her knee and tried to beat me with it.

She, too, is available, Bimini.

No. She, not surprisingly, is a bait chucker. She tried it once, but gave up after hitting herself in the back of the head with a fly. Somehow, she was convinced it was my fault, because I laughed. She broke the rod over her knee and tried to beat me with it.

She, too, is available, Bimini.

IMG_1098.JPG

Dubs, you going for a Rainbow juvie, Smelt or Emerald Shiner? Whatever, I will hope to try this soon. Good photo....

Emerald shiner.

Silver tinsel body

Baitfish emulator belly

Rainbow Krystal flash

Ep fiber upper body

Holo eyes