Fly Tying
eide

December Flies from the Vise

Aluminum foil Duct tape works well also about the same product but aluminum foil ID tags

Made for the telecommunications industry.....the glue they come with will not come undone

OK Johnny you got me going with the hair thing. First time I've ties just the red and white. I think it'll work.

Hope to toss them at some gator trout this week.

post-44758-0-84541700-1482717618_thumb.jpg

OK Johnny you got me going with the hair thing. First time I've ties just the red and white. I think it'll work.

Those are great.... nice colors. you get to fly fish this time of year... wow! who lives better than you?

Those will definitely work! Nice!

Probably makes several holes in a row then uses a fly called a hopper. Hops it from one hole to the next.

mcfly, what do you do cut a hole in the ice one foot wide and fifty feet long.lol.

No, it's river fishing... not ice fishing

>aluminum can lures

>aluminum foil Duct tape lures

Novel uses!

Remember that clear plastic from and source and the reflective mylar from the inside of a chip bag are great for various things from metallic ribbon to metallic/clear wings.

Here's my latest batch since my last post. I'm having far too much fun with a spare pull chain for eyes. I've been accused of making muppet flies...

post-60238-0-17419700-1482789694_thumb.jpg

May I save a copy of this Giancarlo's Snow Caddis to my local machine, to use for a desktop image for inspiration, please? Totally loving the idea of using the brown deer hair in a dubbing loop for a collar of accent color. And Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to you this fine December 25th!

Pete,

Sure; thanks for asking. Merry Christmas to you and yours, as we'll.

Regards,

Scott

Interesting batch of flies, Foam. I'll tie something different if I am looking to solve a particular problem where I fish. I don't spend that much time at the vise, to pump out a bunch of stuff like that.

Interesting batch of flies, Foam. I'll tie something different if I am looking to solve a particular problem where I fish. I don't spend that much time at the vise, to pump out a bunch of stuff like that.

Well, it is winter...

post-60238-0-25462700-1482803667_thumb.jpg

post-60238-0-71198900-1482803689_thumb.jpg