Fly Tying
mybadhabit

Project Healing Waters Donations

I'm in a couple swaps that need to take priority but if I get time, I will do half a dozen deer hair bugs if you would like, they aren't the prettiest but not terrible either.

Actually, Vicente's deer hair bugs are among the prettiest. I know. I have some on my bench I admire regularly. I would grab that last spot. Wanted to get in here quick before it fills, even though I doubt they'd mind if there were more in there. I'll look list over and see what works best for me.

Nick

Okay, after looking over the list of those in now, I'll also join in with trout flies of my own plus put together a group of saltwater flies both of mine and the top quality ones I have received in past salty swaps.

Cancer is awful! Just yesterday a friend told me his wife is going through tests. She has a growth they are afraid it might be cancer.

Send me your address and I will get a package in the mail. Many of the flies I am sending are from recent and from long ago swaps. I hope they help your friend. I am sending a small fly box, but the box isn't suitable for dry flies and many of the flies I am sending are dries. Feel free to rearrange the flies or use the box for however you see fit.

Cancer is awful! Just yesterday a friend told me his wife is going through tests. She has a growth they are afraid it might be cancer.

Send me your address and I will get a package in the mail. Many of the flies I am sending are from recent and from long ago swaps. I hope they help your friend. I am sending a small fly box, but the box isn't suitable for dry flies and many of the flies I am sending are dries. Feel free to rearrange the flies or use the box for however you see fit.

I was thinking of doing the same thing have alot of flies from swaps this will put them to use since I do not fly fish !!

Steve-stabgnid

Actually, Vicente's deer hair bugs are among the prettiest. I know. I have some on my bench I admire regularly. I would grab that last spot. Wanted to get in here quick before it fills, even though I doubt they'd mind if there were more in there. I'll look list over and see what works best for me.

Thank you for the compliment Nick,I hope to get far better in the future.

Nick, this is open to as many of you as would like to donate flies to the cause, and you are in.

Thanks Idaho RC, I will send you a PM.

Blane

Got your address and will tie up a set of salty flies plus some others I don't fish.

Thanks

Blane, Shoot me your address, I'll get some tied up as well.

I've got a cousin down in Keller, that PHW has been great for him.

Glad to help out.. Rye

754 views and we've only got 11 participants? ?

I'm not on the list but will be tying a set of shrimpy seaducers up and should be shipping in a few days.

Thanks for the opportunity do this Blane.

I am in with a mixed bag of trout flies. Send me your address and I will get them in the mail ASAP.

I got a mixed bag of trout flies for you. If you shoot me a mailing address I'll get them out after the first of the year.