Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Ready for a visit Mike??

I wonder if he thinks Chicago is in Michigan? Does he know how to shovel snow? Does he own footwear other then crocs? Can you even get to Michigan from Florida? That will be an interesting visit. Can't wait to read about it.

Y'all are just ... funny! dry.png

Since being in the "North" is no choice of mine, I blame the company for putting me in harm's way. mad.gif I have to go to the Chicago area ... ugh.

The good side of that, I don't have to get to Detroit from Florida. rolleyes.gif

It's a 5 hour drive, or so, to Steve's. So the weekend will, hopefully, be snow drift free and the roads clear. Closed roads are the only thing that will keep me away, Steve. If I am really lucky ... global warming will kick in and it'll be a warm February !!! tongue.png

There are way too many things to see and stories to share. I am writing this from work, so I can't see your thermometer readings right now. But the radio was giving temps from across the Country so I know the outside temps there. I can only assume you have a heater going for the inside temps. If not, I'll sleep in the tropical Bonsai enclosure.wink.png

As an added bonus ... Detroit is allowing the use of computer controlled (Driverless) cars, now. I can't wait to see some of those on the road. I'f I was rich, I'd buy one ... I wonder if it'll know how to back my trailer into the water? Be pretty cool to have the car and trailer launch you, park itself, and meet you at the ramp when you return !!!

2 ... TWO ... isn't a temperature, it's the age of "terrible" children. (Not my term, I've heard of the "terrible twos" for decades)

Come to think of it ... I don't like TWO degrees any more than I like TWO year olds.

Once again, I've confused myself ... wacko.png

Yeaaahhhh .... you guys are just too hilarious. rolleyes.gif

Then there's the fact that Steve is just dying to see me freeze !!!

Look at what he did to my avatar !!! I can honestly tell you ... I did NOT write that over my picture !!!

Thats not cold! Getting down to -40C or -40F if you like, tis the same, the next couple of nights out here.

It ended up under 0 last night, cold enough to freeze the truck door shut...that's pretty darn cold! lol

BTW I always found that weird how C and F are the same at -40 but no other temps. That's just odd blink.png You'd think +40c and +40F above would be the same then but isn't +40c like 100F or something like that. Just seems weird to me.

I wonder if he thinks Chicago is in Michigan? Does he know how to shovel snow? Does he own footwear other then crocs? Can you even get to Michigan from Florida? That will be an interesting visit. Can't wait to read about it.

You can't get from Florida to Michigan this time of year ...but I guarantee they get from Michigan to Florida.

Okay ... so I am home now. I can see your thermometer. I see I'll need to pack sweat pants and shirts for sleeping.

63 F is still brrr.

Come oooooooooooon global warming!

Steve, just be happy we don't also have to consider the Kelvin scale.

Steve, it is wierd that -40C and 40 below F are the same but you can take my word for it THEY ARE BOTH F###ing COLD.

Les