Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Troutbum11

Changing Profile Name?

Just wondering if there would be anyway to change my profile name from Troutbum11 without creating another account?

Thanks!

dont think there is any way to do it (most forums dont allow it and neither does this one)

new account is the way to go

I thought one could because I have seen a username history somewhere on the profiles, but...

It's probably still showing them from the old days when we use to be able to do it.

Thanks guys! I figures as much but wanted to ask anyway.

Just for curiosity's sake ... what did you want to change it to? "Troutbum" is a good name ... are you changing your target fish? "Bluegillbum"? "Bassbum"? "Carpbum"?

Haha thanks, Mike. Not changing target fish. I wanted to change it to "BlueLineAngler" just because thats what my youtube channel name and everything else is right now. I joined the site a few years back when I fished for trout exclusively. Now I guess my name should be "Everythingbum" since I pretty much fish for everything that swims now. Lol.

I can live with Troutbum though. Just was curious.

If you look above my avatar, you'll see a saying. It's actually Steve being mean to me, but I am in on the joke, so it's laugh.png !!!

The reason I point that out ... if you PM Steeldrifter, you could start a new account with the new name, and ask Steve to put "formerly known as troutbum" above your name.

Maybe ?

Oh thats ok. I'm not super worried about it. I was just curious if it was an easy change. Its all good. I'm still a troutbum at heart, so it suits me :)

Thanks though!