Fly Tying
vicente

favorite fly swap

Two weeks till due date I would like to get this finished up on time, I know most are here or in the mail.

Dropped two sets at post office today. Let me know if packages are damaged. USPS has destroyed two recent shipments in or out of Buffalo. I will send replacements if needed.

Thanks for running a great swap. I couldn't decide whether the bugger or the Baetis emerger was my personal favorite so I did both. Hope I can do the bugger swap you are planning now but must wait a bit until some muddy scheduling clears a bit more.

Bugs sent today! Should arrive on Thursday. Thanks.

Awesome it would be great to have them all by the weekend so I could get them back out Monday.

Got a nice set of terrestrials in the mail from Dorado today, just waiting on usps to do their job and get Bryon and Wmw4's here.

Wmw4's streamers made it today, and they look great too. This swap has made for a really sweet and varied set of flies. I just need to get mine toe tagged up and sort everything out, I'm planning on getting them in the mail Tuesday.