Fly Tying
vicente

favorite fly swap

Little over half way done with mine. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and finish the rest, toe tag me and possibly ship them out tuesday.....that's the plan atleast.

Ill have mine done and ready to ship out Thursday morning . Where do I find the address to ship to? Thanks. Cant wait to see your flies.

Address please.

What is your main species you fish for and where?

Thanks, Ron...

Address please.

What is your main species you fish for and where?

Thanks, Ron...

I primarily fish for large mouth bass, but also some trout fishing in the American River and streams in the area, I would also like to start pursuing small mouth but they have been eluding me. Pm incoming with address.

I think we have a great swap going, have my Bullet Banilla Buggers at least 50% done, ready for a snail mail location. If you need a couple Fathead Minnows, I can throw some into package. Would you prefer the all-naturel Hen Pheasant or Marabou for tailing?

Pms sent Steve and FRN. Yes this swap is looking good going to be a nice and varied set that should have a fly that will catch fish just anywhere.

FRN some of those fathead minnows sound great.