Fly Tying
McFlyLures

Free Hooks!

So I still never got my hooks. Even after I called them and they said they would do a rush order I never got them. Oh well I'm happy that everyone else did after my suggestion but The messenger never got them ha ha

Haha maybe both packs will show up soon, they came in an envelope that looks like a bill or that official looking spam make sure you don't miss it.

So I still never got my hooks. Even after I called them and they said they would do a rush order I never got them. Oh well I'm happy that everyone else did after my suggestion but The messenger never got them ha ha

I never got my pack either, so now what do I do. biggrin.png

I emailed them again and this time they sent me the tracking code... should arrive Wednesday. I'd email them. They seem to try and make it right

These are the hooks I got. The jig hooks I tied some crappie candy variant flies in preparation for some late winter/early spring crappie fishing.

post-48414-0-39449500-1486435776_thumb.jpg

Mine arrived within a couple days. They were in a simple envelope, but look good to me. Looking forward to tying on them. Thanks again for the heads up!

Send the barbless hooks to me, I'll use them all day long..........

Send me a message and I will mail them out. I just got them because they were free. They are to small for the fishing I do.

Yay, free! Thanks much for the lead. They seem like nice folks, and I have some friends that fish their gear. (reels).

Mike B