Fly Tying

Congrats McFly nice brownie .....bet you were stoked :)

I think the look on my face says it all... hah

Great fish.. hard work always improves "good luck," & we know you have been working hard to catch some of these trophy fish, very healthy looking specimen, fabulous water there, bet you get even bigger ones, one day soon... Thanks for posting.... Carry On"........

Congratulations :)
Nice fish, now you don´t have to get out until summer, just sit and think about this one :D

Congratulations smile.png

Nice fish, now you don´t have to get out until summer, just sit and think about this one biggrin.png

Actually I do, I have to put up a video every 2 weeks to keep my channel going. Also I get stir crazy sitting in the house. I will be out next week again for sure! HAHA In fact I'm excited or next week as I am meeting with the guy that makes those maverick reels I met on my 2nd video. He is gonna let me use his reel that day to try it out. Kinda cool!

Nice! Good that you released it. A fish that size deserves to fight another day.

I had no reason to keep it since I wasn't going to eat it that day. I have kept and eaten some trout before, but the smaller ones taste better, and I never keep a fish on gold metal waters or in "quality" sections. I have kept 6 trout this season (not on this river), but only when I know I'm going to cook it that day. I am not a fan of freezer fish... HAHA Also, I hate when people waste. Just saddens me.