Fly Tying
add147

Mop Swap - Jazz it up!!!

ROLL CALL...lol...I got two more sets in later part of last week. MOO D and carpflyguy how's it coming along? Y'all going to make it?

List updated...

Have a pleasant and peaceful Sunday. I hope you will spend some quality time with your families!

Hey add147,

I put my flies in the mail a couple of days ago, they should have made it by the deadline.

My bad for not putting enough time on them to make sure they got to you

MOO-D

Not a problem! Just was wondering where things stood. They will show up in a few days. Thank you for participating!

carpflyguy...How are things coming with you buddy?

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Shoot, very sorry about that. They are in the mail now, should be a couple day. My sincerest apologies again

MOO D did you send your flies in a brown box?

carpflyguy no problem dude! Just wanted to know your status. Thanks for participating!!!

Oh okay...Just wondering because there were no toe tags on the flies. I'll put some on them for you as I have forgotten to place rhem on my flies in the past. As soon as I get the last set in I will get all sorted out and sent back out. Thanks everyone for participating in this swap!

MOO D...Sent you a PM you did indeed put toe tags on them...I just wasn't paying attention dude!

Alright, to fill everyone in, it seems like my package must have gotten lost somewhere simce it was shipped a while back. I have another in the mail with a bunch of extras for everyone. Very sorry for holding this up. Have a good Easter

Sorry I was out of town for Easter. Waiting on this last set, as soon as they arrive I will get everyone separated and mail out. Hopefully they will arrive in a couple of days.

Good News! Last set finally made it. Will get these seperated and mailed out. Thank you to everyone who participated in the swap. Have a wonderful weekend!!!