Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

The Down Home Pride Swap

RogueFlies -- PM sent with mailing address. I will keep an eye out for them and post here when they arrive.

FRN -- Dostal's Phantom Roo looks like a legit Nebraska pattern to me--hats off to you for tying a second set! Can't wait to see them and the North Platte River Redheads.

Awesome, thank you very much!

Michaelray, your Tangerine Dreams arrived yesterday -- very nice fly!

I have to tell you guys, I've done a bunch of these (both as a participant and as host) and what I've seen so far are some of the nicest flies I've ever received in a swap. :)

Need an address whenever you get a chance. Finished them up but going to wait until I get Vic's buggers tied to send them off so I only have to make one trip to the post office.

Michaelray, your Tangerine Dreams arrived yesterday -- very nice fly!

I have to tell you guys, I've done a bunch of these (both as a participant and as host) and what I've seen so far are some of the nicest flies I've ever received in a swap. smile.png

Thanks Bryon!

I'll probably do the Sierra bright dot, just need to get the proper tail materials. How does this look other then the obvious use of orange tinsel for the tail vs golden pheasant.

post-58401-0-83453200-1488841876_thumb.jpg

I'll probably do the Sierra bright dot, just need to get the proper tail materials. How does this look other then the obvious use of orange tinsel for the tail vs golden pheasant.

I can send mucho Golden Pheas if you want. I have excess. Have your address, just send flare, can ship Tuesday PM... Like that fly too!

I can send mucho Golden Pheas if you want. I have excess. Have your address, just send flare, can ship Tuesday PM... Like that fly too!
That would be great thank you.

Looks like a great fly Vicente -- I will put you down for that pattern. Looks like it would be killer for brookies!

Just put mine in the mail this evening! Should be there by Friday the man said.

Thanks for the heads-up RogueFlies -- I will post on here when they arrive.

RogueFlies your package arrived safely --beautiful flies!

RogueFlies your package arrived safely --beautiful flies!

Awesome!!! Glad they got their safe and sound. Thank you for the kind words, I'm excited to see everyone else's.