Fly Tying
Flat Rock native

Butte Ugly Swap-Register here-Open Feb 16

ok, I will watch the mail, vicrider, hope you sent a beeeeeg return envelope or footlocker or something. Did I tell you about all the flat, dead raccoons down the road?

One thing FRN. If/when you do another swap don't get 8 different threads going on the same swap.

ohmy.png

laugh.png

wink.png

Flat Rock, glad I wasn't sipping on a beer (would have come out my nose) when I read about you zipping that bream into the tip top guide.

Very funny to have watched I'm sure.

Got the pictures of the reels. No reel preference. Been crazy busy around here. My work starts heating up with the spring weather. Plus too many VA appointments lately. Haven't even been fishing now for two weeks. Dang!

Flat Rock, glad I wasn't sipping on a beer (would have come out my nose) when I read about you zipping that bream into the tip top guide.

Very funny to have watched I'm sure.

Got the pictures of the reels. No reel preference. Been crazy busy around here. My work starts heating up with the spring weather. Plus too many VA appointments lately. Haven't even been fishing now for two weeks. Dang!

ok, when the fly turnaround happens I will flip a coin, saving other one for vicrider!

FRN, BB's had my package for 3 days. How bad is the mail there? You should have them by now. I can't find the tracking # but it said 2-3 day delivery. I'm anxious to hear what you say about the ugly Spruce. There's a few there you can mix in with other's packages if you want. Everybody got 2 from me anyway thanx to your committing to the pooping panfish tie.

Nick

FRN, BB's had my package for 3 days. How bad is the mail there? You should have them by now. I can't find the tracking # but it said 2-3 day delivery. I'm anxious to hear what you say about the ugly Spruce. There's a few there you can mix in with other's packages if you want. Everybody got 2 from me anyway thanx to your committing to the pooping panfish tie.

Nick

Nick, got them late yesterday... Still conducting proper evaluation... Weather broke here so I was too busy planning fishing and actually fishing. Illustrated Memo to follow... Preview, swappers blown away again by Oklahoma amigo!

BT's (Al and Gretchen Beatty's) Rendition of Chell's Panfish Attractor, with Mini-display or Mini-shipping case.

I am hearing that some Panfish action is underway and will be glad to provide the recipe for this proven fish catcher. You can see how beautiful these were tied. Thanks, Al

1.BT'sDSC01507.JPG

DSC01511.JPG

Swap flies now here...

Nick's Sunfish Poo is with the D.Down Photo. It is really, sweet and I bet it is even better looking in the water. Y'all gonna be glad I tricked him into making one for all, but I will probably have to suffer each time I read a thread where he is making excuses for not getting some flies done faster ;)

DSC01511.JPG

2.V'sDSC01516.JPG

3.Brian's.FlashyPrinceDSC01540 (2).JPG

3.Brian's.RedBeadDSC01545.JPG

3.Brian'sCBSulphurDSC01534.JPG

4.Bob'sDSC01506.JPG

6Nicks.DoubleDown.DSC01521.bmp

6Nick'sW.C. DSC01523.bmp

6Nick'sW.C. DSC01523.JPG

5.Chris'DSC01503.bmp

6Nick'sW.C. DSC01523.bmp

Edited by Flat Rock native

BT's (Al and Gretchen Beatty's) Rendition of Chell's Panfish Attractor, with Mini-display or Mini-shipping case.

I am hearing that some Panfish action is underway and will be glad to provide the recipe for this proven fish catcher. You can see how beautiful these were tied. Thanks, Al

My compliments to Al and Gretchen. Very nicely tied Panfish Attractors!

You weren't supposed to show nobody that blue bug eyed thang. It's beyond bugugly.

You weren't supposed to show nobody that blue bug eyed thang. It's beyond bugugly.

Oh-oh, misunderstood the rules, and not for the first time. And, a Smallie from Tongue River Reservoir already has a date with Beyon Ugly, so as Flats Roamer used to say: That dog 'ill hunt!

My compliments to Al and Gretchen. Very nicely tied Panfish Attractors!

One is saved for you, PM your mailing address, I promise not to bring any banjo players to visit.