Fly Tying
Li'lDave

2nd Australian Casting for Recovery Donation Swap

Shit is getting real now.

post-22241-0-18187900-1489183220_thumb.jpg

Jstockard has come to the party and we have an ozzie distributor that is keen to help this year to.

Shit is getting real now.

attachicon.gif20170310_200332-1401x982.jpg

Jstockard has come to the party and we have an ozzie distributor that is keen to help this year to.

Dave, talk to Evan at Feather-Craft in St. Louis, MO, USA, to see if they will help, too! Just talked to helpful Saleswoman about my addiction, she said Evan is go-to guy, liaison for Clubs.

Now that I have your attention... ;) I am getting a 12-pack assortment of pretty good ties together. If the quality standard was lowered a little bit from photogenic, to say: those that are: durable and catch fish, but not sloppy work, I could add about 3 dozen, real quick... Just curious....

Haha.

Fish catchers are what we need. But a dozen ties is all you need to do mate.

Haha.

Haha.

I get that. Just trying to do a little extra to rep the ftf brand, and set a good example -to make up for running my mouth- being a bad example, and, now this is personal,too. I also will be a Survivor in a few months... Just saying

A little crazy but tied sorta well:

DSC07557.JPGDSC07559.JPG

post-55238-0-16960100-1489326686_thumb.jpg And a crap hopper finnishes my 16 flies! FRn! Just wondering how those flies fit in with the types, colours & sizes specified by the organizers of the event?

Here is examples of what I mean.

referring left to right positions 1-4

I would submit 4 to normal Swap, maybe 1.

I would fish all of them, my trout here are big and "unseasoned."

Are 1, 2, and 3 good enough for this swap?

DSC01277.JPG

Okay, I've been a little slow getting going on this. I've got 3 Klinkhammers so far, plan to do a Hans W. CDC one feather OBO emerger, Hare's ear Prince nymph and damsel nymph. I should be able to get them out this week now that I have that pesky FRN off my back and can send hoping to beat the Christmas delivery schedule.

It's all good everyone. we've got plenty of time.

Flatrock, everything is fine.

I have asked for only a dozen ties for each set, being a mix of ties as per the list.

When all of the sets arrive I will sort the boxes out so that there will be a mix that fits the request.

For any that are excess I will re-sort either as little bonus packs OR for their silent auction in order to raise some funds for the event.

attachicon.gifIMG_20170312_154419.JPG And a crap hopper finnishes my 16 flies! FRn! Just wondering how those flies fit in with the types, colours & sizes specified by the organizers of the event?

Nothing wrong with that hopper Ads ...or is that it's name lol