Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap

V,

My plan is to do some Pink Wonder buggers for the official entry, some JFair barred peacock and black for a bonus, and try some large articulates for the wild cards.

Your articulated bugger wild card on the Butte Ugly inspired me to try that style out. Then I was dragged, kicking and screaming into the Sheridan Dollar store where I scored some wild bead chains for a buck. Usually trophy wife hates it when I hit the craft or discount places but it was her idea this time. Left with only $1.05 spent, all time record low ever, but she shopped her cell phone cover in record time, and dragged me back out. I did ask the checkout clerk for a price check on the beads to which he responded in a not entirely amused manner. Make your own winter fun in Wyo!

they do not have to be the same as long as they are buggers, the idea is some a bugger is a pretty basic fly to do three that are a bit more than the rest, maybe bigger or fancier than you wanted to tie 12 of, or if someone goes all out with the set it just adds a few extras that are cool.

V, need a mail address to ship the GP tippets, seem to have lost that with all them buggers for the B Ugly, better do another dozen, getting old and absent mind-ed ya know....

I'm sure they will be fine Kevin, that's how I feel about a lot of mine though, looking forward to seeing them.

Give mine a week they reckon... more like two. Finally managed to make it to the post office yesterday after work.

Thanks for hosting. When the time comes let me know your PayPal details and I'll transfer some cash for return postage.