Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stabgnid

I found them !!!

Well I lost a package of beads a few days ago well I found them !! They was standing on edge stuck to the side of the bead drawer !! lomao !!

Steve-stabgnid

Lost items are always found in the last place you look for them.

Glad to hear that stressor is out of the way.

Cool ! I'm missing so many things it's silly. And it seems rotational, it could be in plain view for months and the day I want it can't find it. And it's not just fly tying stuff. Although my Battenkill reel is starting to tick me off, I don't mind the $3 items so much but when it starts hitting a hundred that's another matter again. I'm starting to think it got scoffed from the back of my car but before I panic I'll look in the boat ( I really don't think it's in the boat)...

I lost a bobkin/half hitch tool not long ago. I friken looked everywhere!!!!!!!! Was one of those Twilight- Zone episode moments. Where in the *&@# did it go. There was no place for it to go but the floor. It was no where to be seen. I was fuming. I gave up after a lifetime of searching. Then about six months later I noticed something brass colored peeking out from the spot where the backrest of my chair connects to the metal base. A friken surgeon could not have strategically placed it there any better. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like this... When I sold my last Blazer,, I sold it for $5000 dollars. $1000 for the Blazer,, and $4000 for all THE FRIKEN SOCKETS AND TOOLS THAT FELL INTO IT AND I COULD NEVER FRIKEN FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!^$%%#$**&$^#$#^$& I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

flytier, I don't know where you get the bigfoot clips but I friken dig'em. Cracks me up man!! That cracks me up.

Well I lost a package of beads a few days ago well I found them !! They was standing on edge stuck to the side of the bead drawer !! lomao !!

Steve-stabgnid

Prodigal beads! They have returned.

Steve-stabgnid

Prodigal beads! They have returned.

I like that !

Hate it when that happens, I lost my bodkin the other night, was cleaning up and it was nowhere to be found, searched everywhere, gave up, searched again it was in my box that I looked through 5 times.

I hate when things disappear. Years ago I was working on one of my motorcycles. Had it on the bench and had most of my tools out. I have at least 2 of everything so I don't have to keep carrying them from one side to the next. One set of tools for each side.

Well I'm getting ready to run the valves and taking of the cam cover and the phone rings. Go in and answer the phone and when I'm done go back out to finish up. Now I can't find my 10mm wrench. Looked for 20 minutes, no luck. Well I have another so I finish up.

The wife comes home from shopping and fixes dinner. Where is that damn wrench? We eat dinner and spend the evening watching television. Where is that damn wrench? Getting ready for bed I take my pants off and throw them on the floor. Get this huge thud. The wrench was in my back pocket!!