Fly Tying
Mike West

Hackle Pliers....😡!!!!!!

Hi group,

We have not listed them on our website but recently "found them" and bought a couple dozen for our own use. We still have several in their original package (unused) for $12.00 plus $1.65 SH if anyone interested. If not, no problem as we bought them to use ourselves and will find a use for them near term. Take care & ...

Hi group,

We have not listed them on our website but recently "found them" and bought a couple dozen for our own use. We still have several in their original package (unused) for $12.00 plus $1.65 SH if anyone interested. If not, no problem as we bought them to use ourselves and will find a use for them near term. Take care & ...

Which kind? The TyFlz?

I am interested ...

Hi group,

Which kind? The TyFlz?

I am interested ...

Go to BT's website, call them, also check out some of the other great pricing (on things, Green Caddis does not offer, of course) on their products. Customer service -wow- fast shipping - wow- best outdoor retailer experience for me EVER!

Not really interested in "shopping".

I've got plenty of material. I don't really need any tools. Even the hackle pliers, since I still have the basic one I've been using for decades.

I AM interested in the "'TyFlz' Hackle Tweezers", though.

I've one of these, at home. Accidentally left them there.

attachicon.gifplier 1.jpg

Had them for decades and they function, barely. They will hold, but not all the time.

I needed one out here, so I bought one of these.

attachicon.gifpliers.jpg

I loved them, but they snapped.

I just bought and tried this.

attachicon.gifplier.jpg

Worst one I've ever used. It's going back to the store, today.

No donation ... I want my money back.

I need to find the kind Kimo posted.

My only use for those plunger style ones, is holding hooks when putting beads on. They just dont feel functional as a hackle plier to me. I have those old spring ones - one set I got in grade school (43YO in 2 weeks) and they still work, though Ill admit, I'm always looking to see new or different designs and thinking about a new set...

I've got plenty of material. I don't really need any tools. Even the hackle pliers, since I still have the basic one I've been using for decades.

Call them, talk to Al!

J-vise hackle pliers are really sweet, and only $15 at that, although I'm not sure on shipping costs.

I will probably get these too. My name is FRn, I am a tyaholic... Love me some more Gadgets....

Good gravy, do I have to carry you on everything... I heard a few years ago they invented a thing called Google... but you probably have found a cheaper alternative to even that... Carry On...

We still have several in their original package (unused) for $12.00 plus $1.65 SH if anyone interested.

Back on track ... Al, are you offering this:

I'll take one, if you are. PM me the paypal information, and you'll have payment before the day is out.

Thank you.

I think I have most of the hackle pliers out there. I don't have the electrical clamp ones and I have no desire to try them. I also don't have the Tyflyz pliers but I can see giving the a try. These are from Stonfo and they are far and above my favorite. I have the larger ones. It's the spring that makes these so much easier (for me at least) to use. I don't have the smaller ones but with the smaller spring I don't think they would work nearly as well.

5203.Jpg