Fly Tying
flytire

April Flies from the Vise

VBQ%20PINK-O_zpsbhpywzw4.jpg

VBQ PINK-O – TMC 113 BLH, #12 – #16…

MADISON%20CRANBERRY%20MAHOLO%20NYMPHs%20

MADISON CRANBERRY MAHOLO NYMPH(s)…#14’s…

PT/TB

attachicon.gifDSCN0878.JPG

The Umbrella Hackle was first developed by a fellow named Tatsuhiro Saido

Retro, I actually got a $25 gift certificate for this version of the "Barber Pole Dandelion Fly". I tied some different versions but have yet to get one wet. I'm told it can be THE fly to throw when all those rings out there on the water are just being caused by the bulging backs.

lure_zpse334fbf6.jpg

These are the flies heading for the Aussie Cancer Retreat Outing. Of interest to me is the Mrs. Simpson. The smaller ones are calf tail and pheasant. The larger one totally pheasant and is the platform I am working on for the sculpin swap. Was developed in New Zealand and popular in Australia as a sculpin or darter bottom fly.

DSC01766_zpsj0jfflfp.jpg

DSC01770 (2).JPGDSC01769 (2).JPG

Retro, I actually got a $25 gift certificate for this version of the "Barber Pole Dandelion Fly". I tied some different versions but have yet to get one wet. I'm told it can be THE fly to throw when all those rings out there on the water are just being caused by the bulging backs.

lure_zpse334fbf6.jpg

These are the flies heading for the Aussie Cancer Retreat Outing. Of interest to me is the Mrs. Simpson. The smaller ones are calf tail and pheasant. The larger one totally pheasant and is the platform I am working on for the sculpin swap. Was developed in New Zealand and popular in Australia as a sculpin or darter bottom fly.

DSC01766_zpsj0jfflfp.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC01770 (2).JPGattachicon.gifDSC01769 (2).JPG

lure_zpse334fbf6.jpg

DSC01766_zpsj0jfflfp.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC01770 (2).JPGattachicon.gifDSC01769 (2).JPG

post-37956-0-61865100-1491464801_thumb.jpgpost-37956-0-22453200-1491464818_thumb.jpg

This is the original pattern described in the book in the first picture

I love this book smile.png P.S So cool getting gift cert for a fly you tied and great lot of flies for Recovery gals :)

blades bucktail #1

That's a great looking fly. Love the use of JC on it. Sets it off lovely.

Cream,

I really like those...gonna have to tie some of those up. What's the body, brushed out Senyo Laser or Ice dub?

Papa,

Nice tie

Cream,

I really like those...gonna have to tie some of those up. What's the body, brushed out Senyo Laser or Ice dub?

Papa,

Nice tie

Thanks, Ice Dub for the body.