Fly Tying
flytire

May Flies from the Vise

Thx flytier

Yep those are them

I just run a needle through the center then put a dab of CA glue on like a 1/16" drill bit and sand them down on a Dremel tool with sandpaper

Heck of a deal too

Mike: More info for Foam Marshmallow Shape 15mmx18mm 50/Pkg.

1. Amazon deal is considered an add on and requires these to be ordered along with a $25 Prime purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/Foam-Marshmallow-Shape-15mmx18mm-Pkg/dp/B00AQN6M94

2. E-bay deal is $2.06 includes shipping.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Foam-Marshmallow-Shape-15mmx18mm-50-Pkg-/112362160122?nav=SEARCH

Do you use sandpaper to shape the popper mouth?

That's a pretty one, Karl. Is that blue color in the eye, or is the eye clear and the blue something tied in?

Tried Galloup's butch caddis in a royal version with an orange band over the peacock. Orange royalty is a strong producer for me on brook trout in small streams. Here's a pic before the deer hair is pulled back so you can see the body. Trout will see this from below, the deer hair obscures it in photos from above.

8EF5CB3B-D97D-4A3F-886F-0078665D0A20_zps

1BB609A4-57D9-4DF2-B374-08EEF8D0E49B_zps

Nice tie. Love the butch, a favorite wing style of mine. They're great in rough water, very hard to sink.

Cream, is that a goddess style slider!?

Yep. Love the pattern, it consistently produces creek bass (spotted and smallmouth) for me. I wanted to see how it looked with a slider style head.

Love it! Did you just adhere the eyes to a dumbbell?

Painted dumbbells. I buy unpainted "presentation" eyes because it's cheaper and they are usually very clean/consistent. I powder paint them the solid color, dot the pupils, and coat the dumbbells with Hard as Hull.