Fly Tying

Rabbit fur scrap buy from the bay

I'm such a material junky!!! This is a big batch of rabbit skin scraps I got for $10 on the bay. It's gonna make a bunch of zonker strips and dubbing.

100_7625.jpg

100_7626.jpg

100_7627.jpg

i'd call that a steal. i would've jumped all over that if i saw it. i'm guessing you might know already but after reading that other recent topic on carpet beetles, i have to let you know to make sure to clean and treat it all before you do anything, especially before you store it with your other tying materials. great find. that one on the lower left of third pic looks like a spotted cheetah dye job?

Nice find. :) And there's plenty left over to make yourself a nice matching speedo/thong set for you and the mrs... summer is coming! ;)

ev8d

First I know the seller as I've gotten stuff from her before but!! and I have a big bin that I call my quarantine bucket - everything goes in it till I think it's safe, and thankfully I haven't had any bug problems so I'm doing something right.

I'm trying to get her to also link the auctions to fishing so more people see them.