Fly Tying

some bastard shot My dog

I hope your dog is up and arround and eating, when he recovers I would take the dog for a walk everyday to the edge of budys yard and let him do his bussiness there, smile and wave.

Bob,

That is horrible. I'm really sorry to hear about this. I am a dog lover myself, and I can only imagine what you and the little guy must be going through right now. I agree with a lot of the posts I've read. If the law won't do anything effective (which they never freakin do), I would go striaght to the media. Show them the blood in your car, on the ground, and the shot pattern in the snow.

That will make for "good tv," so I imagine it wouldn't be too tough to get them out there. Plus, maybe with some media pressure, the cops will get off of their asses and do something worthwhile.

As for the prick down the street, all I will say is.... gun_bandana.gif gun_bandana.gif gun_bandana.gif gunsmilie.gif

Hope the little guy feels better real soon. We're all pullin for him!

I'm glad your dog is doing better. I know if it were me, I'd probably go shoot his car tires or something like that and then wind up in jail myself.

Keep it within the law but make him sorry for what he did.

Tight lines,

Russ in Alaska

Hey Michigan Trout Guy..... Tool fan here too. "I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile" headbang.gif

I will work to elevate you

just enough to bring you down

I want what I want....

punk.gif

So hows Cooper doin now Bob? chasing any squirrels around the yard yet flex.gif

Sorry to hear about your dog. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm an early morning jogger and I always have dogs come after me. Some are dogs that get loose during the night, others are just dogs out taking a bathroom break and the owner is watching. It's pretty scary to have some of these dogs come charging out, growling and barking.

In my neighborhood, dogs are suppose to be on a leash if they are out of a fenced yard. I don't like to do it but I have to carry pepper spray just in case. I haven't had to use it yet. When a dog comes charging, I have been able to get them to stop by yelling so loud all the neighbors wake up or the owner who let the dog out calls it off. So many times the owner tells me the dog wouldn't have bit me, it's such a sweet dog, but most of them don't sound so sweet when they are chasing, growling and barking at you at the crack of dawn.

I would never shoot a dog, but if one attacks me while jogging, I'm prepared to hit it with some pepper spray.

Maybe the laws are different for dogs in rural areas. Maybe they can just roam wherever they want?

Dose this look like an attack dog?

user posted image

This dog is just an over weight pooch who's only crime is wandering the area

he don't chase cars or joggers.

The dog was shot from the guy’s front porch with a scatter gun at about 100 feet away the dog was on the road.

The guy who shot my dog, also has a dog witch I have caught in my garbage many times, but I have never even considered shooting it, nor would I spray it with pepper spray, but I did start spraying my garbage bags with ammonia to keep him from tarring the bags apart on garbage collection day.

You get accustom to animals in your yard around this area. (Domestic and wild)

Bob

Bob,

I agree. My grandparents live in a rural area too, and dogs just get out sometimes and roam. It's just the way things are in those areas. Also, even if a dog does come into your yard, it takes a cold-hearted bastard to shoot it for no reason from his porch. Especially when I'm sure he knows that his dog wanders on to your property sometimes. Also, that dog certainly does not look like a vicious attack dog. He doesn't even look like he weighs over 50 pounds.

He weighs about 40 pounds, but he's overweight

(The wife spoils him with table scraps) dunno.gif

The dog has recovered and you can't even tell he’s been shot unless you pet him and feel the scabs along his side.

Bob

The dog has recovered and you can't even tell he’s been shot unless you pet him and feel the scabs along his side.

kicking.gif