Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
David 82nd

What's for lunch Today

Yes the mid to end of summer the good tomatoes come , looking forward to it myself , today was a boring tuna salad, / w crappy tomatoes lol

I made some delicious fried green tomatoes yesterday. Picked straight out of the garden. Made them for my girlfriends dad. His mother made them and they were his favorite thing before she passed 40 years ago. He enjoyed them to say the least.

Just had two leftover bean, beef and green chili burritoes for a snack that the Warden made for supper yesterday.

Today being Sunday , no lunch been a busy day working on my new property , water, coffee , tonight I'll get us a few pizzas

Okay ... so I lied. Today, for lunch, I had some strawberry pie. Since I don't like cake, it was a pie for my birthday. 58 today.

A pair of Nathans hot dogs slathered in chilli and Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese and a cold glass of Luzianne iced tea.

Almost forgot the onions

We are getting close to native ripe tomato time...fresh, ripe tomatoes on italian bread with mayo, salt, and pepper...have to wait all year for tomatoes worth eating this way!!!

Hey Mike, remind me a few days before your birthday so I don't forget our anniversary. Same date 45 years ago.

Some of you guys eat too healthy. Not many things I eat that aren't fried or fatty. Just had the last of yesterday's Porketta roast and what I love is the amount of fat in the roast. When I have a steak I finish it. When we have pork chops I get everybody's trimmings. 73 years old and never a heart problem, internal plumbing problem, eye problem, or any other health problem until COPD reared it's ugly head, and I don't smoke and quit 40 years ago.