Fly Tying

Electra Lake is an awesome lake with some monster trout! It was Very easy to catch them, at least the day I went. They were stacked up in the river and inlets of the lake, and I was able to hook 4 fish in a 20-30 minute period. Just absolutely amazing fishing!

Electra lake doesn't allow for wading into the lake, or for boats except for those run by the people who live on the lake. However, there is some great fishing from shore, and you won't be disappointed in the quality of these fish. Every fish I hooked was a good sized and colorful fish. If you haven't been there before, its well worth the $15 to fish the lake. Check it out!

Nice vid and very pretty scenery.

I have never really enjoyed "easy" fishing. Yeah sure, I can o out and catch a bunch of bedding peacock bass but to me the fun is sneaking past the guard, dodging the water moccasins, chasing a cruising pea and getting him to bite. I'd trade 1 fish like that for 20 peas I caught on live bait or whatever.

I am heading to Colorado to chase some wild rainbows, browns, brookies, and if I am very lucky a native cutthroat trout. I bought some woolly buggers and some may flies and tippet. Really don't know much about trout haha but I love learning new things...

Nice vid and very pretty scenery.

I have never really enjoyed "easy" fishing. Yeah sure, I can o out and catch a bunch of bedding peacock bass but to me the fun is sneaking past the guard, dodging the water moccasins, chasing a cruising pea and getting him to bite. I'd trade 1 fish like that for 20 peas I caught on live bait or whatever.

I am heading to Colorado to chase some wild rainbows, browns, brookies, and if I am very lucky a native cutthroat trout. I bought some woolly buggers and some may flies and tippet. Really don't know much about trout haha but I love learning new things...

Sometimes easy is better than hard... any time you catch fish, and lots of them, it's easy fishing. Of course I wasn't using cut bait bro. Good luck with the trout! I've fished both ocean and freshwater. Sometimes ocean fishing is easier than what I did there. I've gone out and caught 20+ tuna in 2 hours, pretty easy fishing. Also really fun. There is also the difficult days of stalking trout, it's not all this easy. Haha. But every once in a while you get lucky and have a good day fishing.

Nothing wrong with a day of catching fish.

I (as per usual) fast forwarded through the "human interest" parts ... but the fishing parts were fun to watch.

Nothing wrong with a day of catching fish.

I (as per usual) fast forwarded through the "human interest" parts ... but the fishing parts were fun to watch.

Haha yes, I don't expect all people to watch the entire talking part. Some like it, others don't. I'll make a shorter version soon...

LOL you re right Mike, but I make the shorter ones anyway. Some people see a 15 minute video and skip to the next, so I occasionally when its a good fish, or good day, make the shorter versions. I will anyway, maybe I won't post here.