Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
islander727

Do you see it, too?

I've never watch any animated movie, but I haven't missed a live action Star Wars movie.

"The Last Jedi" isn't out, yet.

I try to avoid trailers, etc. They always show too much, if you ask me.

YvTb7PM.jpg

They're finally releasing that computer generating choose your waters grip & dial in your fly line, dial in your fly choice rod & reel for fly fishing ! This must be in the tens of thousands for an unusual vacation in futuristic water loss & depletions......

YvTb7PM.jpg

They're finally releasing that computer generating choose your waters grip & dial in your fly line, dial in your fly choice rod & reel for fly fishing ! This must be in the tens of thousands for an unusual vacation in futuristic water loss & depletions......

Combine that with a real/rod feedback (Nintendo64 games had something for bass fishing) and i would love it.

being home bound due to health i cry the most to go fishing. A good fly fishing game like that would be a relief of sorts for me and how many others? Maybe a good training/teaching tool as well???

Jeezo Peezo ... I didn't see it before, due to two reasons.

One ... big fan of Star Wars and didn't make the connection.

Two ... You had the picture with her holding the rod in her left hand ... I'm a righty so again, it didn't click.

NOW I see it ...

force fly casting.jpg

Two ... You had the picture with her holding the rod in her left hand ... I'm a righty so again, it didn't click.

NOW I see it ...

attachicon.gifforce fly casting.jpg

I love it, Mike. I see it too.

You know...a short rod/real with sensors and feed-back would do so much to help a lot more people than you think. Does anyone have the ability to build that?

You know...a short rod/real with sensors and feed-back would do so much to help a lot more people than you think. Does anyone have the ability to build that?

Definitely not a video game guru but I would bet the Nintendo Wii controllers could handle a fly fishing game and make it pretty fun.

I used to play some fishing games but they were all bass or saltwater things. IIRC, I even had a controller for one console that was kind of a short fishing rod. Could be wrong. Lots of years and beers since then. Not sure why fly fishing games never got made. Golf was out there. Why not fly fishing? Is it more niche/elitist than golf?

I think if you could take one of those Orvis in house fly trainer rods and line and hook it to a taser so every time you got careless and threw a wind knot into the leader or allowed a tailing loop you'd get tazed. This positive reinforcement would soon have you casting like an instructor.

I think if you could take one of those Orvis in house fly trainer rods and line and hook it to a taser so every time you got careless and threw a wind knot into the leader or allowed a tailing loop you'd get tazed. This positive reinforcement would soon have you casting like an instructor.

I'd have to give up fly fishing! O.o

Between the burns and nerve damage my arm wouldn't work for much anymore! :D

Sir ... I don't think you fully understand the concept of "Positive Reinforcement" !!!

A taser definitely does NOT qualify as "Positive Reinforcement" !!!

NOW I see it ...

attachicon.gifforce fly casting.jpg

Yours is way better than mine.

post-52832-0-39763400-1499881138_thumb.jpg