Fly Tying
vicrider

Wanna do the EuroOrBust swap...

Guest rich mc

mine are done and should be mailed wed. did a new fly with some new material rich

I'm running behind I'm going to be late Life has got in my way again ..

Steve-stabgnid

We had a dog once named Fugly. A truly lovable little ball of steel wool that was so f---ing ugly he just had to have that name. He lived a hard life but loved everyone he met.

So your fuggler minnows are beautiful by comparison. Betting bass will think they're pretty.

yep bass like em, I've also done well swinging them for trout, and the one time in my life I've run into yellow perch thru kinda took a fancy to them as well.

Well crap it looks like I'm going to be the last one done the new meds are kicking my ars going to try to tie again tomorrow

Steve-stabgnid

Two nice sets of flies showed up in the mail today. There was a very nice design from MyBadHabit came in from Dallas. Though the fly would fall into the trout category I'm hoping he doesn't find the Gulf shore tidal highs combined with 3' of rain from Harvey pushing salt water to his back yard. Well, I guess it would be brackish water by then. Seriously, it is going to be a very bad situation down there and it's going to push damages into many millions and take years to recover. Hopefully only property is lost and not a lot of lives from people who think the weather folks have cried WOLF so often that they can ride it out. If you're on the shore or close inland don't "ride it out"..."GET OUT".

The second set came from our friend in WY, Flat Rock Native. He has an interesting fly of his own design (I think) that should combine the attractiveness of a streamer with the action of wiggle lure.

Getting closer so guys running late hang in there and let's get'er'done.

Vicente and Rick MC are in with their originals. Can almost smell the fish on these. One more and we'll turn these around soon enough to get them wet a few times before hunting season.