Fly Tying

Fly Fishing Lodge Directory

Just wanted to announce that I am currently working on a new feature for FTF; a fly fishing lodge directory. It's nothing more than a simple directory that showcases lodges from around the world which could help you when researching a destination. As with all directories it is a work in progress and I only have about 30 listings from a few locations. So if you have stayed in a fishing lodge or know of one in your area let me know so I can add it to the directory.

Fly Fishing Lodge

In regards to the Maine lodges, we stayed at the Libby camps in an outpost camp and had a blast. VERY, VERY remote and the scenery was fantastic. We checked in at the main camp, in addition to enjoying a fantastic dinner there one evening. Matt and Ellen Libby were wonderful hosts.

The PA lodges are great. Big Moores is just a few miles from my camp. There is tons of great fishing in the area. I also have a friend whose uncle owns a farm in the area by the Spruce Creek Lodge. Pres. Carter has fished on his land with him many times and this strech sees very little pressure at all because it is private land. This summer a few of us are going out there. I will have to see for myself how great this place is. Hopefully, I will do good.

Will you include tent camps and float trips which are less expensive less luxurious alternatives?

Here is a list of my favorite lodges and tent camps

Jakes nushagak salmon camp

Willow Creek Resort

Rainbow bend outfitters

Will this be a member interactive feature like the hatch charts, or do you just want suggestions of places to look up? I can add a few in Utah, or give you the info via email.