Fly Tying
dflanagan

Classic wet fly swap

Glad u recieved. Don't send any extra flies of mine back. I have tried fishing that fly off and on for years and

have never caught anything with it ! Give it to some deserving soul.

Glad u recieved. Don't send any extra flies of mine back. I have tried fishing that fly off and on for years and

have never caught anything with it ! Give it to some deserving soul.

Sooo ... you want it given to someone who "deserves" to never catch anything? ohmy.png

laugh.png

Hard to believe you've never caught anything on that fly. It's a great little pattern. I've got some like that, too, though. The bluegill bully is a fly I hate. Supposed to be great. Tied a few different colors, weights, etc. and just can't catch anything.

Three nice sets of flies in the mail today from Bryon, wmw4, and EuroorBust. One set left.

Tried to keep the Alexandra as original as possible, even used vintage gaelic supreme wet fly hooks & scarlet Ibis

The final set arrived today and they're all sorted. Excellent work, everyone! This has been a fun swap. Thanks for playing along. I'll get them out in the next day or two.