Fly Tying
vicrider

Start thinking Christmas Swap

Yes.. Please include me in this swap once again..Will Tie up so Steelhead flies...Sent you a pm

Just to clarify.

Of course I will likely tie some salty / bass related patterns... But I am heading to a trout destination in March so would love to receive a trouty gift.

This sounds pretty good...put me in for some warm water / Deer Hair / Baitfish stuff.

Id like the same back....warm water or salt water stuff.

Dont do much trout fishing now days. Although most trout flies will catch Bream

Yeah, Bob, great to hear. I had the idea this was being done some time ago and was waiting for a report but from what friends of mine have gone thru your recovery should be fairly quick and hope that lets you tie those 24 hooks we all love.

Darn right we want you in BRF. Just read the rules as a new guy and we'll look forward to you box exchange.

For the rest of you PM'ing me and posting, I'm keeping track and looking forward to many more joining in here.

Darn right we want you in BRF. Just read the rules as a new guy and we'll look forward to you box exchange.

For the rest of you PM'ing me and posting, I'm keeping track and looking forward to many more joining in here.

Thanks for putting everything together, vicrider! Sounds like it will be a great swap.