Fly Tying
vicrider

Start thinking Christmas Swap

VR. I need to get my selection in the mail. Problem being finding a suitable little box for them.

I am In on this one. I am going to tie the freshwater flies with an emphasis on still water trout. (my bread and butter)

Also, would it be cool if I send in a few packages of material to also be given to the swappers? If a bunch of us do this almost everyone could get an extra prize?

Thanks for hosting.

All extras will be distributed among participants. I have included some small thing in the past and will probably do a little something this time. Looking forward to packages beginning to arrive pretty soon. Maybe some waiting for me next week. Right now I'm on the White River in AR having a terrible time catching fish as usual. Supposedly the White can give 50 fish a day but it must be on bait since I can't do it with flies or spinners. I did get about a half dozen fish Tuesday, mostly small 'bows but two nice browns beautifully colored and strong for fish around13-14" or so.

Should have mine on the way tomorrow mate.

A bunch of salty patterns for a worthy recipient.

And they made it Nick.

Details in the message I just sent.

Thanks again, and, BAH HUMBUG every body