Jump to content
Fly Tying
xterrabill

Show your bench

Recommended Posts

Nice! She looks totally casual like "Oh Ya I play with Brian all the time"  She is building some good memories for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK now to show my "bench". This is my Fly tying, Music, Ham radio area. I keep fly tying supplies in the drawers and tie at the "tower" I made on the right side. I like to tie standing up so thats what I came up with for now. I can stand and tie at the window and still see my boys outside having fun. Good times!

 

 

DSC_0090.jpeg

DSC_0088.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Pbass said:

OK now to show my "bench". This is my Fly tying, Music, Ham radio area. I keep fly tying supplies in the drawers and tie at the "tower" I made on the right side. I like to tie standing up so thats what I came up with for now. I can stand and tie at the window and still see my boys outside having fun. Good times!

That looks beyond amazing. I love music, but suck at creating it. My older brother inherited all of the music genes and I guess there were none leftover, ha ha. Have total respect for musicians though as a result. Looks like a very comfortable set-up and great you can watch over the kids as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jamieofthenorth said:

That looks beyond amazing. I love music, but suck at creating it. My older brother inherited all of the music genes and I guess there were none leftover, ha ha. Have total respect for musicians though as a result. Looks like a very comfortable set-up and great you can watch over the kids as well.

Yes, truly a blessing. My Older brother would tell you the same thing about me as you said about yours.  As a kid I just could not put my guitar down. You know its never too late to start playing something!!  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pbass said:

OK now to show my "bench".

Nice man, what year fender and Gibson?

 

18 minutes ago, bdngrd said:

More of a mood photo

All class, love it and a Purdy cocktail to boot.

I have been drinking from a 20 oz tiki glass every weekend all summer, now my blender leaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, xterrabill said:

Nice man, what year fender and Gibson?

 

 

The fender is an early 2000s American P  and the Gibson is about a 2010 made in Nashville. I can't remember exactly when I purchased it new. It has the push/pull knob to split the coil so you can choose from single coil or double coil hum buckers. If you have never seen that Mesa Boogie amp in the photo you should check them out. All tube goodness with a 10 watt and 25 watt setting. I am so glad the 4x12 cab days are over. Small amps and in ear monitors are much better for me.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, bdngrd said:

More of a mood photo of how my bench looks tonight.

IMG_1537-2.JPG

Nice! looks like a relaxing space.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pbass said:

I am so glad the 4x12 cab days are over

Even those little MESA'S can be a slightly loud, nice axe's ya got there too.

If your curious to what I have I will talk about it in private, there is more then what was pictured, majority vintage.

1 hour ago, bdngrd said:

Tonight it is spruce moths and manhattans!

 Miller and scuds here tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xterrabill said:

 

If your curious to what I have I will talk about it in private

 

I would really enjoy that. Send me a message when you have time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...