Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ggmiller

Fly Tyers Dungeon boxes are available now...

FTD gift boxes are available now - have been for a couple of weeks.

The Christmas boxes are all sold, but he has others.

I just received my Small Warmwater Box last night and couldn't be more pleased!

Lots of material for just $20.00!

Definitely worth a look.

I had the opportunity to attend his Open House recently.

Man, he has some very good stuff! Lots of new items and the UV stuff is fantastic.

Was great to meet the Mad Scientist and see all of the products up close. He has some fantastic colors and he is a great guy!

Have fun,

George

I am a bit surprised he's able to stay in business. Or, maybe, I am surprised at just how many fly tiers there are out there.

Wife got me two of his gift boxes many years ago. (She got two, because the were cheap, she figured they wouldn't have much stuff in them.

I still have about 80% of the materials.

i actually managed to grab the last Christmas box on Oct 26th and was shipped same day. looking forward to checking out all the new materials hes added this year..

I was lucky as I had forgetten to reserve mine this year and when I checked the website they were available to purchase already and I was going to get one for a gift however only 1 was left available.

All of the boxes are a great value and the products are amazing. I have purchased many of the boxes over the years and have tons of material left.

Solid choice for anyone looking to bulk their material selection.

I am a bit surprised he's able to stay in business. Or, maybe, I am surprised at just how many fly tiers there are out there.

Wife got me two of his gift boxes many years ago. (She got two, because the were cheap, she figured they wouldn't have much stuff in them.

I still have about 80% of the materials.

I never ordered the boxes, but picked up a bunch of Congo Hair a while back. Still have a ton of it.

It's good to see him expanding his dubbing line, getting more diverse and creative. I have yet to order a bunch, but soon might have to pull the trigger on a variety.

I hope he's profitable. He's a real asset to the fly tying community.

My Christmas box arrived this morning.. what a great surprise it was. I've ordered them in the past however this year he included a lot of the newer products and colors that he has been working on.

Way more materials than I will be able to use in the next year or three. :)